Business After-Hours Program
Introducing the Business After-Hours program – the Wallowa County Chamber’s new recurring evening event. The host may select Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday of the 3rd week of the month to host. The Business After-Hours program serves two purposes – 1) The event allows the host to showcase its business, services, facilities, etc. to the community and 2) It offers Chamber members the chance to meet one another and network in a casual and relaxed atmosphere.
The following provisions and guidelines have been established to assist in the positive outcome of the Business After-Hours program.
- The host must be a current Chamber member in good standing.
- The host will provide the Chamber with their logo to be used in promotional materials.
- The Chamber will create and send a digital invite to Chamber members, including the host organization’s name and logo in the invite.
- The Chamber will market the event in our weekly newsletter, on our website event calendar, and on our social media accounts.
- The Chamber will check-in attendees at the door. The event is free and open to both members and prospective members.
- The event should reflect the host’s personality and style. Feel free to display any promotional materials or items for attendees. This can include promotional giveaways, etc.
- A Chamber representative will welcome the attendees and introduce the host. The host will present a brief (5-10 minutes recommended) overview of the business/organization/etc.
- Consideration should be given to providing enough food and beverages to last through the event.* Finger foods and hors d’oeuvres are suggested. Beverages might include coffee and tea, or beer and wine (the host is solely responsible for any necessary permits/licensure). The Chamber does ask that you utilize fellow Chamber members for these products/services which can be found via our Membership Directory.
To host a Business After-Hours event in Wallowa County, please submit the request form linked below. Requests must be made at least 30 days prior to when the host would prefer to hold the event. All requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
*If you would like to host a Business After-Hours event and providing refreshments is a financial challenge, please contact the Wallowa County Chamber Executive Director to discuss.