Due to all of the uncertainty still out there and our event being so close to all of this, park closures, race vendor, lodging, and restaurant restrictions, all things that are so vital to make this race happen. We are very sorry we have to cancel, but feel it is the best decision at this point.
However granted Joseph City park is open again, if you feel comfortable, and are in the Wallowa area, we are still planning on having an informal group run of the course that same Saturday, May 23rd at 8 am. Come run as much or as little as you want.
3rd Annual Hurricane Creek Half which starts at Joseph City Park and makes it way up to the Hurricane Creek Trailhead and back. Fun for family and all!