Full Time Cook - Great Benefits!
This position is skilled cook's work involving the preparation of meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, potatoes, rice, pastas, soups, sauces, casseroles, sandwiches, desserts, baked goods, etc. as determined by the current posted menu for Hospital Patients, Employee/Visitor Cafeteria, and In-House Catered Events. This person reports directly to the Food Service Director.
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. is required.
- Food Handler Certificate
- Computer skills required
- Ability to read and write and to follow written and oral instructions.
- One years experience as a cook preferred.
- The ability to calculate recipes and prepare proper amounts as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Food Service Director and other Food Service Staff.
Wallowa County Health Care District is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
For a full job description and to apply please visit https://wallowa.netreturns.biz/JobPosting/JobDetail.aspx?Id=626ef701-076c-4b33-9014-a32a2294d67b#.YMI6pL5KhaQ