Enviromental Services - Full Time Housekeeping - Great Benefits!
Cleans patient/residents rooms, baths, laboratories, offices, halls and other areas by performing the following duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must know cleaning and sanitizing procedures for a wide variety of application areas.
- Ability to select proper cleaning, deodorizing and disinfecting compounds for each use area.
- Maintain awareness of all safety requirements for using needed supplies and equipment.
- Able to meet the public and maintain friendly courteous relationships.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic knowledge of personnel relations and, be able to work as a team member with not only Environmental Services Staff but other Departments as well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains supplies and equipment.
- Works scheduled shifts of the floor cleaning etc.
- Meet requirements for participation in the Quality Assurance program.
- Insures that public use areas are maintained in an orderly manner to provide a sanitary and pleasant surrounding.
- Monitors conditions for needed attention and insures needed work is accomplished.
- Maintains an awareness of conditions which may need maintenance attention and alerts maintenance personnel to needed adjustments or repairs to routine utilities of water, sewage, and lighting.
- Initiates action to replenish supplies to maintain adequate stock for ongoing cleaning routines.
- Environmental Services personnel are to perform various cleaning tasks.
- Attends workshops for Environmental Services personnel whenever possible.
- Attends Environmental Services department meetings to discuss problems and procedures.
- Comply with Environmental Services policies and procedure manual.
Salary Range: $14.08+ DOE - Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Retirement
Wallowa County Health Care District is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
For a full job description and to apply please visit https://wallowa.netreturns.biz/JobPosting/JobDetail.aspx?Id=b8349f88-0d10-4382-8317-b185a4204ce8#.YMOKpr5KhaQ