Understanding Alzheimer's and DementiaName: Understanding Alzheimer's and DementiaDate: March 5, 2020Time: 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM PSTWebsite: http://alz.orgEvent Description:The free Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia program includes information on:
- Exploring the relationship between Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Examines what happens in a brain affected by Alzheimer’s.
- Details the risk factors for and three general stages of the disease.
- Identifies FDA-approved treatments available to treat some symptoms.
- Looks ahead to what’s on the horizon for Alzheimer’s research.
- Offers helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.