In her day, Eleanor was the most beloved woman in the world, and the most despised; the most quoted First Lady of all time, and the most lampooned. She was visible and unstoppable. She was Eleanor Roosevelt.
– An aristocrat who championed the rights of workers
– A mother who believed in "vision and bigness of soul"
- The author of books, magazine columns and radio broadcasts
– The wife of four time President Franklin D. Roosevelt
– A diplomat and tireless worker for universal human rights
Jane VanBoskirk, the distinguished character actress, portrays Eleanor in a one-woman show by playwright Sharon Whitney.